Solitaire Bliss, a full-featured Solitaire game available on mobile and desktop, has debuted “Heart to Heart” – a charming, heart-shaped Solitaire variant on Steam and browsers. Solitaire Bliss Collection now also supports Linux in addition to Windows and Mac – and is available on the Microsoft Store.
Launched in 2009 and created by Israeli developer Mongoose Net, Solitaire Bliss is the ultimate Solitaire collection – featuring more than 100 solitaire game variants in a single bundle.
In addition to “Heart to Heart,” the browser version of Solitaire Bliss now has a ton of new content and features:
- Seven additional new games
- Brand-new leaderboards
- Collectible historic cards from the 17th-19th centuries
- New game guides
- Support for the mobile web (smartphones and tablets)
- Site redesign with more than 50 bug fixes (!)
The Android and iOS versions now include the following languages: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Czech, and Danish (adding to the already-supported English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, and Hebrew).
(The browser-based websites are all language-specific and cover English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and German!)
Solitaire Bliss At-A-Glance
Games are divided into 7 Solitaire groups:
- Klondike: Classic Solitaire games everybody loves including Klondike Turn 1, Klondike Turn 3, Easthaven, and Harp.
- Spider Solitaire: The most popular category on the browser version – with variants such as Spider 1, 2 and 4 suits and Scorpion!
- Freecell: Classic Freecell with numbered deals – along with Eight Off and Baker’s Game.
- Yukon: Difficult but challenging, Yukon, Russian, Australian, and Alaska Solitaire are always fun to play.
- Forty Thieves: Including variants such as classic Forty Thieves and Josephine.
- Golf & TriPeaks: Fun and fast, Classic Golf and TriPeaks – along with their easy variants.
- Pyramid: Considered one of the hardest Solitaire games (with only 0.5% Classic Pyramid games being won) – but don’t worry: Easier variants are also available!
Available on Steam, Mac App Store, Microsoft Store, App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore and browser, Solitaire Bliss has been featured in a number of outlets.
Read more about Solitaire Bliss and Mongoose.Net here.